Bryan must be good

Another oneshot woo-hoo. Also I always make the stories so there atleast 400 words or more. I get them done since I've always typed fast but that ends up having a lot of auto correct anyway onto the oneshot

Bryan POV
"Jyles why do I not trust this drink you gave me?" "Its fine Bryan stop worrying about it." I just nodded and dranked it. I started feeling funny until I turned into a baby.

Jyles POV
Now to bring him to the camp. I went to the camp and left him at the front entrance. Kayla opened it and saw the baby Bryan. She brought him to her cabin and called Mario. Mario came to her cabin and saw baby Bryan. "Oh boy guess we have a son now."

Kayla POV
I can't believe someone left him in the fron entrance. Bryan started crying. I looked at him ajd heard his belly growl. I got some baby food and started feeding him it. Mario went to get the bath running to clean him up. After Bryan ate Mario took him to get a bath.

Mario POV
I put Bryan in the bath and he instantly splashed me. There goes my favorite outfit. I started washing his hair until he got shampoo in his eyes. He started crying and I washed it out trying to calm him down. Wants he calmed down I finished giving him a bath. I pulled him out and put his clean clothes back on. I walk out with the baby Bryan on my back. "What do we do now Mario?" Kayla asked me thinking I know anything. "I guess we can watch a movie with him." We decided to watch Barney. (Barney is a dinosaur from our imagination ok ill stop) After we watched Barney we tried to put Bryan to sleep. Keyword tried. Every 3 minutes he started crying again. It was so bad that Kayla made me take him to my cabin. I walked to my cabin with a crying Bryan wants I got to my cabin I went in and put on my littlr ponies. That made him stop crying. I decided to make us food since we haven't ate dinner yet. I crushed up some peas and got some apple sauce. I started to feed him but most of it went onto me. After cleaning myself up I grabbed a slice of pizza and ate it. I went to go check on Bryan until I realized he was fast asleep. I picked him up and took him to my bed. I laid him down and cuddled him falling asleep with the baby in my arm.

Keep giving me wholesome stuff I'm very much good at it. Anyways hope this is OK and somewhat you wanted. Anyways see you in the next one!