Babies again pt 2

So Riccaro will still be a toddler and he will be wondering all the way to Bryan's mansion which is where Xylo and Kayla are. Now onto the oneshot.

Riccaro POV
I escaped Lychee and Davis and decided to go see my uncle. As I was walking to his mansion I saw pretty flowers. I start to play in them when I started to hear voices.

Xylo POV
"Kayla, Xylo don't worry I will make sure your secret is safe." I heard a rustling in the flowers. The other's must of heard it. "Come out whoever you are." I said with my bow out. They come out and I realize it's a baby Riccaro. "Not again." Riccaro squealed and hugged me. Kayla picked him up and started to tickle his stomach. "Hi there Riccaro." Kayla said. "Hai mommy. Hai daddy. Hai unwle." Bryan and Kayla died of happiness while I tried to find a way to fix this. "Mommy I want daddy to hold me." Kayla didn't let go of Riccaro until he bit her. "Ow bad Riccaro." When Kayla said that Riccaro began to cry. "D-Daddy mommy is being mean again." I chuckled and said. "Kayla has always been am angry snake lady." Kayla hissed at Xylo. "Hey there cutie do you want something to eat?" Bryan said in a baby type voice. "Yas I want chicken nuggies." This killed Bryan and he instantly ran in his house. We followed suit and watched as Bruan started to cook the chicken nuggets. I was playing peek a boo with Riccaro while Kayla was secretly recording this. I covered my face with my hands.  "W-Where did daddy go?" Riccaro said starting to cry. "Peek a boo." I said causing him to laugh. I finally notice the camera and glared at Kayla. She just laughed in my face. Bryan was done making the food. We all went to the dining room and started to eat. Bryan was feeding Riccaro since he couldn't eat it his self. After we were done eating Riccaro made a huge mess. Bryan and Kayla cleaned it up while I went and took Riccaro a bath. It was trouble he kept splashing water on me since he didn't want to get in it. I realize it's probably to cold for him. I go grabbed a bucket of lava and fill the tub. Hopefully Bryan won't mind. After I gave Riccaro a bath Kayla went and tucked him in. After she came back we all started to squeal over the baby Riccaro.

Ok so I will do a lot of Xylo and Riccaro. Even if you ask for Kayla or someone else I will find away to add Xylo into it. See you in the next one.