There are other versions of me?

So in this oneshot Riccaro will get telephoned into a room with SDS, FTO, SNO, OZ, Super hero academy (SHA), Cyberpunk Gensis they will all get to have a little party together. Now onto the oneshot. TW (mention of alchol)

Riccaro POV
I was going to see uncle Mev when a portal appeared infront of me. I did what anyone else would do. I jumped in it. I was transported to a place that had balloons and food. There was also a lot of other people there.

Fto Ritchie POV
I was drinking when a portal appeared out of no where. Who would be dumb enough to jump in one of those. I just sat on my bar stool and continued drinking until I got sucked in. I see all these people and realize they are me in different timelines.

SDS Ritchie POV
I was going on a "date" I ended up helping a married couple out and started to play with some animal friends. Hopefully my boyfriends won't mind me being out this long. I was continue walking until I saw a portal. I feel bad for the sucker who jumps into those. I was about to leave until I got sucked in. I look around and see other me's.

OZ Ritchie POV
I was mourning over the death of Zoey. I really miss you Zoey I wish I could of protected you. Why must the world hate me. I was thinking those thoughts until a portal opened up. I looked at it and let it engulf me. I saw other me's but one of them looked terrible.

Rian POV
I was going to get ready to go on a date with Devin. I picked out a wonderful tuxedo. I was waiting for him to come pick me up until a portal appeared underneath me. I feel in and saw other me's.

SHA Ritchie POV
I was hanging out with one of my boyfriend David. David went to get a drink and left me alone for awhile. Everything was fine until I got sucked into a portal. I saw a lot of other people. Some that looked like me.

Randis POV
I was working on a new gadget. It's for my kids birthday coming up I hope he likes it. I saw a portal and I examined it. I touched it and I got sucked in. I saw a bunch of other people.

Author POV
"So I guess we are stuck here for awhile?" SHA Ritchie had said. "Wow you all look hot what's you're names? I am Ritchie the goat sin of lust." SDS Ritchie said. "I am also anmed Ritchie and I'm a half zombie." OZ Ritchie had said. "I am Ritchie Diablous a Lightning Devil Slayer." FTO Ritchie had said looking down at the ground. "I am Randis. I make a lot of gadgets and weapons." Randis had said. "I am Rian and if you get to close I might kill you guys!" Rian had said. "I am Ritchie and I am an ice wizard." SHA Ritchie said. "You use magic to?" Fto Ritchie asked. SHA Ritchie just nodded. They all looked at the tiniest of them all. "Hi I'm Riccaro! I'm from Mercury. I am the son if the egyption God Set. My step dad is Typhon!" Riccaro said with so much energy. They all had a good time except for one who just sat and looked down at the ground.

Riccaro POV
I looked at Ritchie Disblous. He was all alone over there. Maybe I can cheer him up. I skip over there and look at him. "Hi Ritchie! Are you okay?" "Yes I am fine Riccaro I just miss my brother." "You will see hom after the party you know!" "No Riccaro I wont." That made me upset and I asked why. "We were all fighting  these guys and my brother his demon take control. I then lost him I don't know if he is even alive." As he said that he started to cry. "Can you leave me be for now." I nodded and joined the rest of them.

Fto Ritchie POV
As I sat and cried I saw Riccaro leave. Why did you leave me brother...I need you. Someone coughed and I looked up. All of the different me's where there. They all smiled at me. Riccaro came up to me with cake. On the cake it said, 'I bet you're brother wants you to be happy for the both of you.' I stopped crying and smiled. "We amde you this cake after Riccaro told us what's wrong." "Thank you Riccaro, Thank you all." "I didn't like seeing you happy and even though you're me from a different universe I can be your brother!" That made me happy. We all got teleported back and I went and started to be my haply self. The guild was back and soon my brother came back.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.