No Kissing The Young Riccaro

This is a request from their sister so I hope she enjoys. In this oneshot Riccaro will tell Davis how he likes Mario. Davis will tell Riccaro to go and kiss his cheek. Unlucky for Mario Riccaro's guardians saw this and started to chase Mario. Wants they caught up to him they yeeted him to the underworld somehow. Now onto the oneshot.

Riccaro POV
I was in my big bro's room since I needed help. "So you like Mario huh? I thought you liked Momiji." "Well she turned me down and Mario helped me feel better again." "Well I will help you out lil bro." "Really!" He nodded and I jumped around screaming yes. "First you go up and talk to him. After a couple of minutes jump on him and kiss his cheek. Then run away and make him chase after you. If he doesn't chase after you then he didn't like you." I nodded and said I understand. I got up and left the door. Davis screamed go get em. I ran all the way to the mess hall where I saw Mario. "Hi Mario lovely day we're having." "Yea it is. What you need Riccaro." "I wanted to know if you wanted to talk for awhile." "Sure we can talk." After he said that Cal, Kay, Xylo, and Momiji walked in. Momiji looked sad when she saw me I just looked away from her. Hopefully my parents don't hurt Mario. "So what do you want to talk about?" After he said that I ran and kissed his cheek. He started to blush amd say something when I left.

Mario POV
My crush just kissed my cheek. I was going to chase him when Xylo, Kay, and Cal came up to me. "Hey guys!" Kay then slapped me and said, "Not my son." I was confused. "You are not allowed to date my son no matter what." After they all said something they all got their weapons out. I started to run until I ran into Davis and Riccaro. I did the call me sign to Riccaro and continued running. After I felt like I was safe I stopped. Worst mistake of my life. I looked behind me and saw them all looking at me. They all attacked me until Cal went and yeeted me all the way to the underworld. "This is fine." I said as fire surrounded me.

Author POV
That is why you don't kiss or touch the tiny bean.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.