Pet?

So now Ritchie comes back and here's Inmo being called a pet. Lets get right onto the oneshot.

Riccaro POV
I was with my pet Inmo when a weird man came up to him. "Brother you're okay!" The weird dude hugged my pet and I said "Hi I'm Riccaro and thats my pet Inmo." The man did not look happy. "What gives you the right to call a human a pet." This werid man keeps yelling at me and I slowly start to cry. Inmo notices and looks panicked. "Kid listen your fake tears won't work on me now stop calling humans pets." After he said that I cried even more. I ran off to the river and sat down and cried.

Xylo POV
"Hey Inmo have you seen Riccaro anywhere." I looked at Inmo and then noticed it. "Ritchie when did you get back?" "Just a few minutes that Riccaro kid called my brother a pet. He has no manners at all." "Brother it's alright he's not from this planet." Inmo sanged. "Not from this planet what do you mean?" Xylo signed and said "Riccaro comes from Mercury. His father Set sent him and Typhon all the way to Mercury. He doesn't know wrong to right he's still learning. He got down to earth by Typhon yeeting him down." I saw Ritchie's eyes widened and then asked "He is the son of Set and Typhon? Do you know how dangerous he is." "Yes I know it's just that he doesn't know anything about his powers. He may be a 702 year old demon and 18 and a half years old human but he is still a baby. He knows nothing about this world." Ritchie just signed and said "I should applogize." And thats what we did we looked for Riccaro until we saw bim crying by the river. "Hey Riccaro right I'm sorry for yelling at you I'm just very protective of my brother." Riccaro looked up at him and said "Its fine my big bro is very protective of me to." Riccaro stopped crying but he was still tearing up in the eyes. Thats when I jumped in and hugged him causing him to smile.

Ok guys so thats the lasy request im pretty sure you can keep requesting but I'm going to try and sleep this headache away.