I shall protec the bean

In this oneshot Riccaro got rejected by Momiji and Solis got rejected by Inpu. Cal will be a protective mom and will help the beans.

Riccaro POV
I went over to Momiji's house to finally ask her to be my girlfriend. After our first date I think it went well. As I arrive to her place I see her and Jyles making out. Does she not love me? After they were done kissing as Xylo calls it they both look this way saying a goodbye until Momiji sees me. I look down at the flowers and just throw them to the ground. I went back to the pyramid and sat on the couch crying. Hopefully Davis won't come out of his room.

Solis POV
Today's the day I ask out Inpu. He told me he was going to be at Bryan's mansion so I headed there. Luckily Xylo showed me the way. I enter the mansion since the door was for some reason open. When I looked in the living room I saw Bryan and Inpu kissing. They must of heard me because they both looked at me. "Solis what are you doing here?" "I was going to ask you out but I guess Bryan beat me to it." I didnt let them talk after that I just ran back to the pyramid. When I walked in I saw Riccaro also crying. I go iver and sit next to him. He just looks at me. "W-What happened t-to you?" I just looked down crying and said, "I was going to ask out I-Inpu but he is already d-dating someone. W-What about you?" "S-Same here M-Momiji was making out with that J-Jyles person." Unknown to us Cal heard every word.

Cal POV
After I heard what Solis and Riccaro say about heart break I knew I must defend them. I first go to Momiji's place and knock on the door. "Oh hey Cal what do you need?" "Why do you think it's okay to play with Riccaro's heart. You accepted his date then you go and start dating someone else. I was going to help him pick flowers but he says he should do it since he wants to impress you." "Cal he was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. I didnt mean to kiss Jyles." "So you kissed Jyles first huh. You know Riccaro is to good for you." Momiji just looked down. I left her house and went to Bryan's mansion. The door was opened so I walked in. I saw Inpu and Bryan cuddling watching a movie. "Inpu even though you are my friend Solis is not an object to play with. You knew he liked you but you just let it go." Since Inpu didn't really do anything bad like Momiji did I just told him that and left. I went back to the pyramid and saw the two boys crying. I go up to them and hug them. "Don't worry guys momma Cal is here." It was weird that I said that but comfortable at the same time. They just hugged me and cried themselves to sleep. I tuck them in to their respected rooms.

Momma Cal is best momma so far. Hope you enjoyed see you in the next oneshot.