Jyles is depressed

So in this oneshot Jyles will find out that Bryan and Inpu are dating and he will grow depressed then Kayla and Xylo will see this. Now onto the oneshot.

Jyles POV
I was on my way to Bryan's house since I was finally going to ask him out. As I make it to his house I open the door and see Bryan and Inpu kissing. This breaks my heart I quietly left through the flowers and chocolate I had away. I start to kick rocks and think to myself why does everybody hate me. I didn't do anything wrong. I trued to walk past Xylo and Kayla but they called me over. "Hey Jyles come over here and talk for a second." I go over and sit down. "What's going on you look upset." I looked at Kayla and replied, "I just found out my only friend has a boyfriend already and I was going to ask him out." Kayla moved to sit next to me and patted my back. "On top of that everyone hates me I screw up everything." "No you don't and everyone don't hate you." "Yea they do." Xylo then said, "Riccaro thinks of you as an uncle, me and Kayla likes talking to you. Momiji is still your friend. There's people that care you don't need everyone to like you." "Yea Jyles we will be here for you and I bet Bryan would still want to be your friend." I smiled at that. "Yea you're right I still have other people. Thank you so much guys." "Anytime dude." "No problem Jyles." Riccaro came out of no where and hugged Xylo. Then he looked at me. "Is Jyles going to play catch with us?" Xylo just nodded. We all start to play catch and I feel like the luckiest person in the world.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.