I can't take it anymore

Now some Collin Angst. Poor Collin doesn't get the love he deserves I feel like. This might be short since I'm making smores. I LOVE SMORES SO MUCH. Now onto the oneshot.

Collin POV
I wonder if they ever notice how upset I am. They always make fun of me or leave me put of everything. Heck they only ever care about Bri. If Bri didn't exist would things be different? Probably not they have always made fun of me. Why do I even bother at this point. I'm sitting at home while the other two are fighting over Bri. I signed and Austin said, "Stop signing over there and tell Seekah that Bri should date me." "No tell Austin that Bri belongs to me." I glared at the both of them. I am so close to blowing up. Just one more little insult and I will back slap and go off on them. They just kept arguing until they said, "Collin stop being weak and actually do something. No wonder no one loves you. Go play in the ocean or something." I start to cry and they look at me. "NO DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO. YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ME. ALL YOU DO IS MAKE FUN OF ME. YOU DIDN'T EVEN LET ME HAVE A BIRTHDAY. YOU GUYS DON'T CARE. FROM THIS DAY ON YOU WILL NEVER BE MY BROTHERS EVER!" After I screamed that I backslapped the two and left.

Seek POV
I did not know what to say. I didn't think it would affect him. Austin looked down and I just signed. Bri really did screw us all over...No we screwed our bond up. This is our fault. Collin always resolved our funds and we always made fun of him. "We are terrible brothers." I said to Austin. "You're a terrible brother." I glared at him and he said he was going to see Bri. Usually I would go with him but my brother needs me. I start to walk the way Collin went until I saw him by the dock. It looked like he was crying. I wen tower and hugged him. He looked at me and hugged me back. "I'm sorry bro I should of considered how you feel about it. I desereve the worst brother award." Collin replied, "Thanks for coming to get me and I forgive you hut where's Austin?" "Austin is hanging out with Bri. Usually I would go but you need me. If I lose Bri atleasr I know I still have you." Collin smiled and hugged me.

So I feel like Austin would be stubborn and would just think the whole thing will blow off so that's why he didn't apologize. Anyways see you in the next one.