Birds and the bees pt2

In this oneshot after Cal yeeted Xylo Bryan found out that Xylo and Kayla taught Riccaro of the birds and bees. Bryan then gets mad and yeets the both of them. Now onto the oneshot.

Bryan POV
I was walking around until Riccaro came up to me. "Hi Riccaro what's wrong?" "Xylo and Kayla told me about the birds and the bees but, Cal says they come from birds." "They do come from storks." Riccaro smiled. As he left I decided I should have a talk with Kayla and Xylo.

Xylo POV
Kayla saw me fly through the sky and came to get me. "What happened to you?" "Cal found out we told Riccaro the birds and the bees. Then he went and yeeted me." "Well you're screwed." "Hey Xylo, Kayla!" We both look over and see Bryan. "Hey Bryan!" We both said in unison. "So a little birdy told me you told Riccaro about the birds and the bees." "Yes we feel bad about it." "I dont care how you feel. You shouldn't corrupt the child." "We are sorry and didn't mean to." I was generally scared about getting yeeted again. Unlike Riccaro I feel the pain.

Kayla POV
I cant believe we are getting crap for the Riccaro thing. After everything that was being said Bryan grabbed us and yeeted us away.

Sorry this was so short guess who had a fire then burned her hand

So the rest might be short since I burned my dominant hand that holds my phone.