Riccaro Is Mine!

So FTO, SNO, and SDS will come to OOO and try to take Riccaro. This causes a big fight between the worlds. Now onto the oneshot. I also combine two reqiest since someone wanted a part two and I couldn't think of anything for it.

Riccaro POV
We were all having a get together when portals appeared. All of a sudden Rian, SDS Ritchie, and FTO Ritchie came out. "I came for my son!" Rian had said. "I came to take Riccaro away he needs to help my dimension." "Well my boyfriends wanted to see Riccaro again." Xylo came up to them and said, "Stay away from my son!" "Your son he is my son." As they were fighting SDS Ritchie came up to me and grabbed me gently. FTO came up and grabbed my other arm. "You can't just take him just like that." They start to pull on me and I start to cry. "Please stop." "Be quiet right now Riccaro I have to tell them how it is rude to steal people from there own time line. "I'm sorry he is needed. My twin is upset and I bet Riccaro could make him happy." "Well my boyfriends gotten sick and I wanted Riccaro to help cheer them up." "My boyfriend started to like Riccaro and got depressed when he left." "Well I am his earth dad and he is staying here." I start tk cru from all the yelling until I scream, "MOMMY I NEED HELPPPP!" Xylo then said, "Oh No!"

Cal POV
I heard someone scream mommy I need help. I ran over there and saw Riccaro crying. I go up to the group of people and see portals. "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE AND WHY IS MY SON CRYING?" "Listen Cal these people who are the other him he's been talking about." I nodded and looked at them. "Okay what is the problem." They told him the problems and gave them each something of Riccaro. After that Cal was still mad for them making Riccaro cry he went and yeeted the Ritchies and Rian all back in the portal. He then yeeted Xylo half way across camp. "No one messed with mama Cal and her children.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.