What's a crush?

Impu is going to have to explain what a crush is to the bean named Solis. This might be short. Now onto the oneshot.

Solis POV
I've been feeling this thing right for awhile now and I don't know what to do. Maybe Impu can help me. I asked Magnus and they told me to ask Impu.            I go over to Inpu and look directly at him. "Impu I have a question." "Yes Solid what is it?" Impu said drinking his tea while reading his book. "Well you see I been having these feeling lately." "What feelings do you have?" I breathed in and out. "Everytime I'm around this girl I feel like I dont want her to leave me. Then when she talks to other boys I get really mad and upset." Impu spit out his coffee. "What is it Impu?" "Have you asked Magnus?" "Yes they told me to ask you." Impu said of course she would under his breath. "Solis I want you to listen clear you have a crush on this girl." "Oh okay...What's a crush?" Impu just slapped his face. "A crush is someone you have romantic tensions to." "What does romantic tensions mean?"

Impu POV
I cant take it anymore. How do I explain it to him. "Romantic tensions is when you love someon." "So like family since I love you guys?" "Yes, but you like them more than as a family." Solis nodded. "So what should I do about this crush." "You ask them out on a date." Solis looked confused. "What's a date?" "A date is like a romantic getaway for a little bit." "So a vacation?" I just slapped myself in the face. "Yes and no. It's only for a little bit." "Okay so what do I do on this date?" "You go see a movie or maybe eat somewhere nice." "What's a movie?" I face palmed again. "Movies are a type of video that you watch." "Ohhhh okay. Is there anything else I do?" "Wear nice clothes and be respectful." "What does resentful mean?" "Respectful means be nice and considerate to them." "What is considerate." I just signed and frustration and said. "I'm done go bother Magnus." As I say that I leave seeing Magnus just laugh at me.

Welp there you have it Solis is such a clueless bean.