What is the birds and bees?

So in this oneshot Riccaro does not know what the birds and bees are and asks Bryan about it. This is during the trial and everyone looks at the two and laughs. Now onto the oneshot.

Riccaro POV
I was talking with Davis when he said something about birds and bees. I wonder if I should ask him. I ended up not being able to since he was up to fight. I cheered him on then saw uncle Bryan. Maybe he can help me. "Hey uncle I have a question." "Yes Riccaro?" "What is the birds and bees?" Everyone even the fighters heard that. Bryan looked at everyone and they either tried to hide a laugh or made a pity face. "Why do you ask Riccaro?" "Well Davis told me that some day me and a girl will have the birds and bees. So I wanted to know what that is." Everything was quiet except for Davis laugh. "Well Riccaro birds and bees are something you will never do." "But Davis said I would. What is it that everyone is so silent about." "Riccaro sweetie imagine this a chocolate chip cookie and another chocolate chip cookie likes eachother. They end up making other chocolate chips cookies." "But dont you bake the cookies all at once?" "Y-Yes." "Then that doesn't help me understand!" I saw Bryan look around. "Well Riccaro I just remembered I have cookies in the oven I better go get them." As he said that he ran away and I was left confused. I then went and asked middle bro. That was the worst mistake of my life.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.