Michael?

Michael will now arrive at the camp and will meet Riccaro, Mikael, and will see Xylo again. Now onto the oneshot.

Michael POV
Ever since a voice told me to leave the cave I've been looking for the camp. Until I cam upon a gate I opened it and saw Xylo and two other people. "XYLO!" I screamed he looked over and his eyes looked shocked. "Michael you're back how?" "A voice told me to leave the cave. Where's Ritchie?" "Ritchie left and won't be back. He was really upset when he lost you and Austin." "What do you mean lost Austin?" "Austin ended up dying." I was about to cry until the taller out of the two coughed. "Who are you?" I asked. "I am Mikael the son of Horus." Then the tiniest one comes up to me. "Hi I'm Riccaro! I am from Mercury. My dad is Set and my step dad is the greek titan Typhon. Also this is my earth dad Xylo!" He is a child of Typhon...I took my weapon and brought it up to Riccaro's face. "Why is this evil child of chaos and Typhon here?" Xylo then took his sword and placed it infront of Riccaro. "You won't touch Riccaro and we have started a new caml full of new people." "Why would you let this thing in." The kid started to cry and hid behind Xylo. "He is not a thing and he isn't mean. He just got to Earth he knows nothing at the moment. Also you will not touch him." I just rolled my eyes. "And why shouldn't I? What's going to happen if I do?" Xylo looked mad. "If you do half the camp will be after you." I just scoffed. "What ever I only came back for Ritchie. Guess I'll be on my way to find him. See ya Xylo and Mikael." Mikael just glared at me. "I'm the only one who Riccaro should fear. Don't ever be mean to the child." I just rolled my eyes again. I then continued my search for Ritchie.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.