Brandeen x Jakey

One of my favorite OOO ship. This is OOO s1 so don't expect Brakey. Now onto the sotry

Brandeen POV
I was walking and just started thinking about Jakey. I wonder how he's doing. Maybe I'll pay him a visit. When I was going over to his cabin. I hear Bryan and Jakey having a fight. I decided to listen in like the good friend I am. "Jakey you're to clingy." "But Bryan its only because I love you and don't want to lose you." I saw how upset Jakey looked when Bryan said, "I don't love you anymore goodbye." Jakey ran off into the not so secret secret base. I ran after him. I went into the base and saw him crying in his bed. "Hey Jakey are you ok?" He looked at me with a tear stained face and said, "Hi Brandeen I'm fine its just Bryan broke up with me. Do you think I'm clingy?" I looked at him and hugged him. "I don't think you're clingy. You're the best person I know Jakey." Jakey just smiled and hugged me back. "Thank you Brandeen!" I just smiled and said no problem. We just hugged until Jakey grabbed me by the chin and made me look at him. "Brandeen you know I don't know why I went with Bryan. I have always liked you its just I didn't want to ruin our friendship. I thought you didn't like me in that way." I just smiled at him and said, "I will always like you in that way. I have a major crush on you." Jakey smiled and kissed me. I wrapped my hands around his neck while his arms were on my waist. Wants we were done kissing Bryan came in with flowers. "What are you doing here Bryan?" "I came to apologize and see if you would forgive me but nevermind. You are such a slut after I break up with you apparently you get someone new." I got angry when he said that and replied with, "I've always loved him and he apparently loved me. Its his choice what he does." Bryan looked so mad he walked out of the base and Jakey just hugged me. I hugged back obviously and then walked him to his cabin. When I got back to my cabin I saw a drink that apparently Daveed gave me. Me thinking its tombjuice drinks it. I went to bed but then I started to feel weird.

Jakey POV
I was walking to Brandeen's home until I saw Bryan smirking. "Go away Bryan. I'm trying to see my boyfriend." He just cackled. "If your boyfriend is alive." After he said that I ran to his cabin. After I got the door opened he was unconscious. I took him to Kayla's house and she told me he was poisoned again. I told her Bryan poisoned him since I started dating Brandeen. She went and started giving Bryan a mouthful. Luckily Brandeen is ok and isn't hurt. Wants he woke up I told him what happened and he just smiled and kissed me.

Brandeen x Jakey what a wonderful ship. Man lots of request and I love it. Keep them coming since it gives me something to do. Anyways see you in the next oneshot.