You're Mine pt 2

So thank you guys for all the get betters I'm not 100% but I can start on oneshots again. Now in the oneshot Jyles will realize Bryan is missing. He will go looking for him bringing along Riccaro and Momiji. They find Bryan and get him untied. Then River shows up. This cause- read the oneshot to find out. TW (blood & death)

Jyles POV
I was just waking up from last night. I looked around and couldn't find Bryan. This made me terrified I look around until I found a note. It read, 'Dear Jylese, I have Bryan with me. You won't ever find him and if you do I'll kill you where you stand. I'll also kill anyone else in my way. Yours truley, River <3' how dare he add a heart to that!? I need to find him. I grabbed some weapons and started to head out until I run into Momiji and Riccaro. "Hi uncle Jyles!" "Hi Jyles." "What are you guys doing here?" "Well me and Riccaro were going on a date. Is something wrong?" "Yes River kidnapped Bryan." After I said that they began to follow me. We were looking through the woods until we saw Bryan.

Bryan POV
I heard rustling in the bushes next to me. I look over and see Jyles, Momiji, and...Riccaro. "Guys please leave River will kill you." "Not without you Bryan." Momjji had said. They started to untie me. After I was untied I immediately hugged Jyles. But next thing that came was Riccaro jumping infront of us.

Riccaro POV
Wants we found Bryan we got him untied. I started to hug Momiji while Bryan and Jyles hugged. All of a sudden I saw an arrow flying towards Bryan and Jyles. I jumped infront of them taking the arrow instead of them. I started to fall since it hit my leg.

Momiji POV
I saw Riccaro take an arrow to his leg. I ran over and grabbed him. Luckily it isn't deadly. After River showed himself Jyles started to attack. The fight ended with Jyles killing River.

Author POV
In the end Riccaro got better, Momiji became the new counselor for Asians, and Bryan and Jyles got married.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.