Davis protecs a bean

So after seeing Ritchies episode today about David saying he wants to keep him I came up with this. If you haven't seen his episode yet don't read. So lets get onto the story

Davis POV
I was just chilling with the bros until I heard big bro being called. I instantly ran and went to gk check up on the bean Riccaro. When I got there he was vrying and bruised up. "What's wrong? Are you OK? Who do I need to beat up?" I started asking question after question he replied with, "There was a pretty mountain so I climbed it but when I was going down the other side it had a big drop and I feel and hit the ground." I just looked at him then the cliff that was above us. I went and picked him up and took him back to the bros. "Yo bro what happened to him?" Minamoto says. I just walk by him and grab a first aid kit and start to patch him up. Then I went to go get him something to drink. When I looked back Minamoto was about to touch him calling him bean. Now I got so mad I went over dropped the water on his head and said, "Don't touch him! He is my little bro and I protect him with all cost." "Woah chill put bro. I wasn't going to hurt him." He said. I looked at him and said, "Fine as long as you don't hurt him...EVER." His face kinda looked scared but then it turned to the regular bro face he usually has on. "How about we go to the hot spring. Mickel (is that how you spell it) will be there." "No bro imma stay here and keep my little bro company but you can go. I'll catch you later bro." I said walking past him to Riccaro. "Seeya bro." He said leaving. "Big bro I'm kinda s-sleepy." He said yawning. I picked him up and put him on the couch that was there and put in a movie while he slept. "Goodnight little bro sweet dreams." I tucked him in and kissed his forehead. I sat in a chair so when he wakes up he won't be alone.

Davis is best bro atm. I love how he acts with Riccaro. Riccaro is also my favorite character. Because he so tiny and a cute demon unicorn bean. Anyways bye now and the oneshot of Solis, Lychee, and Riccaro meeting should be published soon.