Austin x Bri

So this is OOO s1. Well I don't have any announcements so lets get to the story

Austin POV
Apparently my mom and dad are going somewhere. I didn't even realize I was crying till I felt something wet go down my cheek. I saw Bri but I didn't feel like talking to her since she was with Xylo. Why does the universe hate me. I see mom and dad hasn't left yet and they seem to be looking at me. They started to walk over here. Dad hugged me and asked "What's wrong Austin?" I just hugged back and cried telling them I didn't want them to leave. At this point everyone was around me including Bri. I looked at Ritchie and said, "I already lost my mom and now I'm going to lose you and Michael. Michael looked at me and said, "There has to be more wrong. It can't just be us leaving." I jist cried until it was only mom, dad, and Bri left. I decided that I can't keep my past in so I decided to tell them why I'm so depressed. "I never met my dad so I always thought he hated me then my brother leaves but let's me keep Fred. I always go bullied for having my Fred with me. When I got here I started missing home and my mom." Bri started looking upset but I kept going "Everyone here besides you guys have made fun of me. No one wanted to hang out with me. I dont even think you guys like me. Who am I kidding I'm a mistake." That was when Michael hugged me. After that we went our own ways while I smiled knowing they listened and didn't make fun of me.

Bri POV
Wow I can't  believe that all happened to the nicest, cutest, funniest guy I know. Do I really think that of him. Of course I do who am I kidding I love him and need him. Maybe I should tell him how I feel. As I was walking to his cabin I heard Michael and Ritchie talking to Austin saying they will be back and they aren't leaving for good. All I saw was Austin smiling and that smile made me fall in love all over again. Wants they lsft I went up to his cabin and knocked. When he opened the door he was shocked to see me. "Hey Bri what are you doing here?" I looked at him and smiled replying with "Hey Austin I just wanted to tell you something important." He gave me his full attention and I took a deep breath and said, "I love you Austin and I always have will you be my boyfriend?" He looked so happy. Then all of a sudden he hugged me and said, "Yes a thousand times yes." I kissed him and he kissed back. My arms snaked around his neck while his arms went to my waist. Little did we know Ritchie was trying to stop a protective momma bear from flipping his lid. How is Ritchie stopping Michael by giving him kisses to shut him up. Let's just say Brandeen had a lot of black mail.

Well hope you liked the oneshot I really enjoyed it. I didn't fully know Austin's back story so I kinda just went along with what other books said his backstory was and added some of my own personal problems to it. Also this was created randomly at 3:00 in the morning. My sleep schedule is crap. Anyways have a good day and see you in the next oneshot.