Why must it be me

Some fluffy Riccaro and Mikael. Now lets get onto the oneshot.

Mikael POV
I was walking into the pyramid when I saw Riccaro just sitting on the ground hugging Xylo. "What happened here?" "Riccaro dranked tombjuice now he is very clingy." Xylo said signing. I was about to say nope until Riccaro ran and grabbed me by the leg. I tried to shake him off but it did not work. "He will stay there until he sees someone else he is willing to cling to. So have fun with him for the next 5 hours." I just signed and dragged him all the way to my room. "Why must you be difficult Riccaro?" "I'm hungry lets go to the lunch room." "But we just got up here." Riccaro looked at me and satrtdd to cry. "D-Do you not like me?" I signed and said fine lets go get something to eat. Wants we get to the lunch room he instantly says he wants chicken nuggies. I look for them but I couldn't find any. "They don't have any." I looked dow and Riccaro and realized a storm is happening. "I WANT CHICKEN NUGGIES NOW!" My eyes widened. "O-okay calm down we will get you your chicken nuggets." Riccaro smiled and the storm stopped. Maybe with luck if we see Kayla he will let me go. As I am walking to the greek side I see Kayla and Mario. "Hey guys." They both looked down at my leg with a questionable look. "Riccaro drankwd tombjuice and now he is clingy to anything. Riccaro do you want Kayla or Mario?" "No I want to cling to you." I just signed. "Kayla we need chicken nuggets." "I knew Riccaro would throw a fit so here I bought 8 packs take 1 and cook it." "Thank you." After he ate I started to walk again until I see Momiji. Just then I realized Riccaro has a crush on Momiji. "Hey Momiji." "Hey Mikael. Hey Riccaro-" She looks so confused. "Riccaro dranked tombjuice and is clingy to whatever he wants to cling to." Momiji just laughed and tried to get Riccaro to cling to her. Instead he grabbed her hand and then grabbed my hand before I could book it. "Now we can all hang out." That is how ne and Momiji day was spent with Riccaro clingy to us. Finally it wore off and Riccaro fell asleep.

Clingy Riccaro is 100x more adorable Riccaro. See you in the next one.