W-What?

So I'm combining these two requests since I'm to lazy to make it separate. Also it is Solis birthday in this oneshot now onto the oneshot.

Solis POV
I was sitting in my room until I  realized Scar was missing. I start to cry and look everywhere. When I ran out my room Magnus and Inpu were there. "Hey Solis you know you are the best right?" That made me smile but I continued to run looking for scar. He wasn't anywhere in the pyramid. I ran out and saw Davis and Riccaro. Riccaro came up to me and said, "Here we made this for you." I looked down at the note and it read 'you are the coolest uncle we know.' I smiled at that and said, "Thank you guys." They smiled back and I remembered I was looking for Scar. I ran away and looked around the greek side. I saw Xylo, Kayla, and Mario. "Oh hey birthday boy. You rock you know that?" They said. I stopped and smiled until I remembered I need to find Scar. I head over to the nardic side. (Thats what they are called right) As I ran through there I saw Nad. "Ay yo cool dude." I smiled at being called cool. I started to run again looking for Scar. As I was running I made it to the middle of camo where everyone including scar was with a banner that said 'Happy Birthday Solis' I didn't care about any of that I ran and hugged Scar crying. "Dont ever leave me again Scar." Scar just made little noises. After that we all partied and had a good time. I gave Scar cake but Inpu told me know. I got lots of compliments too. This was the weirdest day ever. But I'm glad Scar is back with me.

Imma be honest I got lazy throughout this. But I hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.