I'm here for you

Riccaro is back at it again helping others who are upset. Also Xylo will apologize to Jyles. This might be short since I kinda rushed this out of sleep deprivation. I also combined two requests so I'll put both of them down now. Now onto the oneshot.

This is one and the second one is up on top

This is one and the second one is up on top. Hope this is okay.

Jyles POV
Me and Bryan had a big fight today. All I did was tell him I like him. Well atleast now I know he's dating someone else. Why must the world be so cruel to me? Not only that I am on Xylo's hit list. I looked down at the lake and saw Riccaro behind me. "Hey Riccaro." "Hiya Mr. Jyles what's wrong?" "Bryan got mad at me for asking him out. How was I supposed to know he had a boyfriend already!?" Riccaro sat next to me and nodded. "Uncle shouldn't get mad since you didn't know but, dont just spring it onto someone. That's what a book told me to do." That puts up a good question in my head. "Hey Riccaro how are you and Momiji." "Good I guess." "Why do you say I guess?" "Well she accepted my date to the onset but she told me I wasn't in her future." Poor kid maybe it was a misfortune. "Hey kid maybe it was a misfortune and maybe you are in her life and she doesn't know." "Oh I guess that could be it." "Also does your dad still hate me?" "Yea but I told him you're a good dude on the inside. So he should be here to come apologize. Look that's him right now." I look over and see Xylo looking guilty. "I'm sorry Jyles I didn't mean to hurt you. I just didn't want anything bad to happen to Riccaro." "Dont worry Xylo after him making me feel better I won't allow no one to hurt him. He is to precious for the world." I look over and see Riccaro smiling. "YAY UNCLE JYLES AND DAD MADE UP!" "U-Uncle Jyles?" "You'll get use to it trust me." I looked at Xylo and we shared a laugh. Well atleast that's one problem solved and I'm apart of the family. This was a good but bad day.

Hope you enjoyed and sorry if you don't like that I combined two requests. See you in the next oneshot.