Baby Austin?

Crossover of Season 1 and Season 2. So lets get onto the story. Also Austin season 2 will be referred to as lava boy. Just so no one gets confused

Lava Boy POV
I was sitting at home on Moku with Bri, Collin, and Seekah. When we heard a knock on the door we looked down and saw a baby who looked to be 4 years old. We picked him up and he told us his name. "Hi I'm awstin and I'm the cwild of Apwlo." Bri died of cuteness (Bri won't know who this Austin is just for the story line) We took him inside and started to feed him. After we fed him collin took him a bath. After that Austin kept messing with Seekah's vines. I jist sat with Bri next to me holding her hand. "You know this counts as our son." I looked at her and blushed hard core. "Yea I guess it does." He went iver to me and Bri and slept in between us. (If someone can make fan art of this I don't know why but it would be cute) We took him up to my room and eat him sleep there. I stayed and kept in eye on him while Bri left back to her house. As I was about to fall asleep I heard Austin say. "Where's Fred! Where's Fred." Fred that must be the bear he had with him I put the bear next to him and he falls back to sleep. I just fell asleep not realizing Austin got up and hopped on my back sleeping there. Wants I woke up I felt something heavy on my back I look and saw Austinf sleeping there. I saw a flash an turned around to see Seekah and Collin with a camera. After I put Austin down I chased after those two. Lets just say the house was messy and Bri was not happy with it. Also Austin got into mud from the dirt, ashes, and water being mixed together. Bri grabbed Austin and gave him a bath telling us to clean this house up. After we were done cleaning we went to the camp with little Austin. Wants we got there Seekah showed everyone we know the picture. Lets just say I gave Austin to Bri and chased Seekah all the way to Alantide. "Why do these weird people keep coming through a portal?" "Who knows brother." After I finished chasing him. We went back to Moku and fed little Austin. After that we put him to sleep but this time I cuddled him. Again Seekah took a picture without me knowing. Lets just say pictures of me and little Austin were printed and stuck to different objects in the camp.

I think that might be the last one so you guys can request again. Hope you have a fabulous day and see you in the next oneshot.