Inpu x Solis

I'm so happy I can finally write a story about one of my favorite beans. Riccaro is my favorite bean then Solis then Lychee. So lets get onto the story

Inpu POV
I was running around the camp looking for Solis. Where could that cute idiot run off to. Wait...did I say cute man my brain must be messed up right now. As I was running I see Solis talking to this girl. I don't know why but I was so upset that he was talking to her. "Solis." I yelled while running over there. "Hiya Impu." He said with an UwU face. Gosh he's so adorable... what am I thinking I can't possibly like Solis can I? "Don't run off like that." I said worried even though I don't know why I'm worried. I looked at the girl and said, "Hello my name is Impu I'm sorry if Solis caused any trouble for you miss." She looked at me and gave me a friendly face and said, "Hello I'm Cassi and don't worry we just bumped into each other."

Solis POV
Why isn't inpu paying attention to me. I watched as he talks to Cassi feeling jealous. I started to look around to distract myself but in the end I heard laughing and realize those two were becoming friends. Don't get it wrong I want him to have friends but he isn't paying attention to me. I start to cry and run away not knowing were I was going until I found a large hill with a drop (cliff). I decided to sit on it and wonder what these feelings are.

Inpu POV
After Solis left crying I said goodbye to Cassi and instantly ran to go find Solis. I didn't know why he was crying but it might be because I started talking to miss Cassi. As I ran i found a cliff and saw Solis sitting on it. I walked up to him and sat next to him. "I'm sorry if I made you upset..." I said sadly. He turned to me and gave me a friendly smile and said, "Don't worry about it I realized why I ran and figured out that I like you." He said looking down blushing. What does he mena by like me. "Of course I like you to were friends." I said hoping that's not what he meant. "No I like like you... nevermind i'll just leave." He said getting up till I grabbed him and pulled him into my lap. I grabbed his chin and kissed him. It took awhile till he finally kissed back. I was so happy he liked me back but sad that the gods made oxygen a necessary part of life. As we stopped kissing i looked at him and saw him start to sleep. So I laid down and let him sleep while I cuddled him. "Goodnight I love yoh." I wishpered as I fell asleep while holding the one I love.

So this hugged my heart strings and I'm shook. Honestly I can't wait till the video of Solis meeting Riccaro this will be more than just chaos. But anyways hope you enjoy and leave a request for who I should do next.