Riccaro x Mikael

Here is the second oneshot this won't be sad maybe it definitely doesn't have depression or anything like that. Anyways onto the oneshot

Riccaro POV
I was sleeping peacefully until all of a sudden lightning came down on the Egyptian pantheon. I started crying and ran outside. Unknown to me Mikael also woke up.

Mikael POV
I heard lightning and instantly went to check to see if that son of set is causing trouble. When I went outside I saw Riccaro crying. I didn't know what to do but I saw him covering his ears. I decieded to go up to him and see whats going on. Wants I got to him I saw him shaking. He looked up at me and flinched realizing I was looking at him. "D-don't hurt me please. I dont know whats happening." I looked at the lightning and realized this is his power and he doesn't know how to control it. Being the camp counselor for the egyption patheon I decided to help. But first I have to calm him down. I went inside and brought him some food and water. Wants he calmed down the storm stopped. "Riccaro since you don't know how to control your powers when you started freaking out it went crazy. So I will help you control your power." He just looked at me with a cat like face. "OK Mick-hail." I hate that name but it seems to make him happy and if he's happy I'm happy.

Riccaro POV
I've been training for hours a day. Xydad is worried Mikael is working me to hard. Even though I felt terrible I still kept working. I almost fainted w times thats when Davis came up and went infront of me stopping Mikael from doing anything. "Mikael can't you tell he needs a break. As his big bro I command you to stop." I looked at big bro and saw Mikael try to slash at him i ran with the little energy I had left and countered the attack with a flame sword that appeared out of no were. Everyone looked at me shocked and I fell down to the ground and fainted. The last thing I saw was Lychee and Davis helping me. Mikael also looked sad and ran back to his room.

Mikael POV
I started to walk over to Riccaro's room. I felt so bad that I hurt my crush and pushed him to hard. Wants I got to his room I saw the Riccaro defense squad as they called themselves which include Davis the leader, Lychee, Xylo, Solis, and Inpu. Inpu was only there because Solis was there. Wants they left to get some things for Riccaro I snuck into his room and saw him sleeping. It started to thunderstorm again and I saw him having a bad dream. I went up to him and shook him awake. Wants he woke up he saw me and hugged me saying "I don't want to hurt anybody." He jept repeating that one sentence. After he calmed down I told him I was sorry and he forgave me with that cat like smile. I was about to leave until Riccaro grabbed me and startdd to cuddle me. His head was on my chest while his legs wrapped around me. Keeping me in place I was scared what his defense squad would do to me but I ended up falling asleep

Davis POV (didn't expect that did you?)
Wants we got back to Riccaro we saw him and Mikael hugging. I was so mad that this man who caused Riccaro to be in this state is acting like he did nothing wrong. I was about to grab Mikael until Riccaro woke up and said "Dont take my sunshine away please big bro." He said that with such a cute voice but I could hear the venom in it. I didn't feel like dying today so I backed off. But in the morning he's gonna hear about this.

Author POV
Wants it was morning Mikael woke up and left Riccaro. Well he gave Roccaro a kiss on the forehead. Sucks for him a certain big bro and dad saw him do this. Lets just say Xydad and Davis chased Mikael all the way to Alantide. They somehow crossed dimensions while running. After they ran past their counterparts the counterparts were very confused. Well they somehow ran all the way back to camp without changing direction. But they soon got him and tied him to a tree. After that they got people to throw watermelons at him. Seekah was not happy what so ever. Lets just say Mikael friends gave him the biggest OOF ever. F in the chat to help one Mikael not get thrown a watermelon at him.

So yea I kinda didn't want to stop. So I added fun parts to it. Well hope you like this oneshot and I'll see you in the next one. Also I want to know should I do an ask and dare for SDS mincraft roleplay. I know I'm kinda copying IronTooth43 but I think it would be easier that way for me to do the poly relationship. But if you havent do check her book out since its really funny.