Oh no baby Riccaro

hungy. o just so you guys know never ask if you can because the answer will always be yes. I just need stuff to do during this corona so im always happy to do these. Plus you guys really enjoy them. Now onto the story.

Riccaro POV
I was drinking that thing Lychee called tombjuice. After I dranked it I started feeling bad. I started growing smaller and smaller until I was tiny.

Xylo POV
I was walking with Kayla until I saw my nightmare. Riccaro as a toddler. Riccaro started running to us until he said "Xydad! Momkrae! I want uppies." Kayla just died of cuteness and picked him up. I looked at the drink he had and realized it was tombjuice. "Who gave him tombjuice?" Kayla's eyes opened and she looked and saw Solis left the tombjuice out. Oh boy now I have to deal with an even more hyper child. While we were taking care of Riccaro we left him unattended for a second and he ran off. Me and Kayla screamed "RICCARO WHERE ARE YOU!?" We started running all over.

Riccaro POV
I was running with my wittle feet. I wooked up and saw Lywee. I ran up to him and said, "Hai Lywee!"

Lychee POV
I saw a toddler Riccaro and I insgantly picked him up. "Shouldn't someone be watching you?" I said confused. "Nuuu Xydad and Momkrae were being bowing." I jist cooed at his cuteness. I took him back to my cabin until I saw Davis. Davis looked at me then baby Riccaro. He was about to take him from me when I ran. I ran into Momiji's place. I did not know Davis was this fast. Wants he caught up to me he said, "Middle bro let me help take care of Riccaro." I just signed and agreed. We went back to his cabin and sat him on the bed. I went to get him some food.

Davis POV
I was playing peek a boo to Riccaro and everytime I 'disappeared' he would almost cry until I reappear. It was honestly adorable. "Big bwo I'm hungy. I want chicken nuggies." "Don't worry middle bro is getting you chicken nuggies." "Yay Chicken Nuggies." Soren ended up coming in with Lychee.

Soren POV
I was walking to go see if Riccaro wanted to hang out. I saw Lychee and went up to him. "Hey Lychee. How are you." "I'm fine its just Riccaro got in the tombjuice and turned in to a toddler." I just looked shocked and followed him. Wants I got there I saw the cutest thing ever. Riccaro and Davis playing peek a boo. "Bwother Sowen haiiii!" I just died right then and there. I went over and picked him up. "Hi there Riccaro. How are you doing." "I'm doing gweat. I'm about to eat chicken nuggies." I just smiled and he jumped down and ran to Lychee begging for the chicken nuggies. I just smiled. Wants he got sleepy I picked him up and took him to his room. The other two left. I went and cuddle with him while we slept.

So this took longer since I was watching Titanic and talking about what colleges I'm thinking about going to. But see you in the next oneshot.