Stop the abuse

So this might be short I hope thats fine. I dont have many ideas for this one but I'll still do my best at making it funny and entertaining. Anyways now onto the oneshot.

Solis POV
I can't believe Impu took all my ice-cream away from me. Why does he have to be so protective. I can be my own person. How does he expect me to learn by myself. I walk around trying to find some people to talk to. I saw Davis and someone else maybe I could talk to them. "Hey Davis." Davis looked at me and said "Hey Solis." "Who's this?" the other person said "This is Solis, Solis this is Moto Moto." "It's nice to meet you but aren't you the one who gets abused by Impu?" I just signed and nodded. Impi came over to us and Davis looked protective for a second. "Solis I told you not to leave." I just looked at him and said "I can be my own person I do not need you to baby me. Let me learn on my own." Impu looked like he was getting mad and when he lifted up his book I flinched and put my hands infront of my face. I was waiting for the pain but it never came I look up and I see Impu reading the book. "Why did you get scared when I pulled out the book?" Davis said "It's because you always hit him with it when he does something bad. It's also called abuse and you can get in trouble for it." After Davis said that Impu looked down and said "I'm so sorry Solis I don't meant to hurt you. I really am turning into my dad. Solis please forgive me I swear I will let you go on your own." I just smiled and said "Thank you for understanding that it scares me." Impu smiled back and as he lifted up his book I flinched again. He looked upset and I reassured him with a smile. Lets just say now he doesn't hurt me with the book anymore.

So that was short but I couldn't think of anything else so I hope this was still enjoyable and I'll see you in the next oneshot.

Origins of Olympus Oneshots (Season 1 and 2) *completed*On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara