Super Natural People?

At this point Riccaro might as well not see Mev anymore everytime he does a portal appears. In this oneshot Riccaro will be on his way to see uncle Mev when all of a sudden another portal appears. Riccaro jumps in again and meets the SNO true alphas including Michael. Rian becomes really protective and Riccaro becomes Rian and Devin's son. Now onto the oneshot.

Riccaro POV
I was on my way to see uncle Mev when a portal appeared out of no where. I jump in like all the other times and appear in a big tree. I hear the sound of music and look around. I saw a girl and a boy singing. I look around and saw a Skelton and some person with black wings. I then Saw Rian next to someone with a panda hat. "RIAN!!!!" I screamed the music stopped and they all looked at me. "Rian who is this?" The panda hat dude said. "This is Riccaro he is another dimension me. He is very innocent so no corrupting his precious mine devil." "Hi guys I am Riccaro I am from Mercury. I am an unicorn, alien, demon." "Hi Riccaro I am Bri the lead singer of my band." "You're a singer? I can sing to!" Bri started to squeal at me. The onada hat dude came up to me and said, "Hi I ak Austin. I am an alpha werewolf." I nod and look at the skeleton and black wings person. "Hello I am Pierre a Skelton." Wants the skeleton talked I got scared and hid behind a tall dude that was playing drums. "Where is your skin Mr. Pierre?" "Oh I don't have skin I am a skeleton." "A-Are you going to skin me?" I ask scaredly. "No I won't I am a friendly skelton look you can play with my femur." I take the bone and examine it. I laughed because it looks funny. "Hello child I am the Devil. Can I harvest your soul?" "I dont know what a soul is but sure." After I said that Rian grabbed me and barked at Michael. "Dont touch my new found son." Everyone was shocked on how protective he is. "I have another dad? YAY!" I said with excitement. Bri went over and picked me up. "You and spore will be bestfriend." I was about to ask who spore is until a small mushroom appeared infront of me. The tallest one came up to me. "Hi I am Devin." Rian then said, "This is your other dad he is my boyfriend." I nodded and jumped on him. "I WANNA FLYYYYY!" After I said that Devin took off flying. We all were having fun until a portal showed up. I said my goodbyes and jumped in. I apleared in uncle Mev's house. Yay I finally made it.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.