Werewolf

Anyways Bryan will become a werewolf and instead of him having anxiety he will need to learn how to become a werewolf with the help of Jyles and Riccaro. Now onto the story.

Bryan POV
I was just eating some cereal when all of a sudden I felt strange. I get up to search what it could be until I just fall and start to scream an agonizing pain. After the pain left I look up and realized something seems different. I go to the bathroom and look at my reflection in the mirror. "Holy crap I'm a werewolf." What do I do what do I do. Maybe Jyles can help me. I contact Jyles and he said he would be there soon. I heard a knock on my door and opened it. "Hey Jyles-" I stopped when I realized it wasn't Jyles it was Riccaro. "Hi uncle why do you have ears." Riccaro came into my house and sat on my couch. "What are you doing here Riccaro?" "You said we were going to hang out today." I looked at my calendar and realized I was supposed to hang out with him. "Okay Riccaro don't tell anyone but I somehow got turned into a werewolf." Riccaro just nodded and started to pet my ears. "Fluffy." All of a sudden Jyles appeared in my house. "Okay so I have some spells to help but we need certain items. Why is he here?" Jyles said pointing to Riccaro. "Me and Bryan were supposed to hang out today. "Okay well Riccaro can you help Bryan learn how to be a werewolf?" "I can try." Jyles nodded and began looking for the stuff. Riccaro did nothing but pet my ears. Which I didn't mind. "Your ears are very fluffy." "Thank you Riccaro." "I want ears how did you get them?" "Trust me you don't want them they are annoying since everything is louder then usual." Riccaro  nodded and said, "If I ever get ears do you think Momiji will like me?" I just laughed. "You don't need ears for anyone to like you." Riccaro smiled and Jyles came out with a red looking potion. "Take this and you should go back to normal." I nodded and drabjed the antidote. I am now back to my self again. But all fo a sudden Riccaro and Jyles had ears on them. "Oh yea anyone who is near you when drinking the potion gets the effect instead. Also you ran out of the potion ingredients so it's going to be awhile." I realized Xylo is going to kill me.

Poor Bryan now he has to face Xylo and explain what happened anyways see you in the next oneshot.