Nope Nope Nope

Riccaro meets the bad boy and Xylo is just like nope. Now onto the oneshot.

Riccaro POV
After asking Momiji out on a date I went home to go and get ready. You see Xylo decided to make us a house to live in as a family so he can keep a watch on me. He is only doing it for my protection since my nightmares have been getting worse. As I was walking back I see a weird clown. I go up to him and just stare at him and he stares back. "You're a clown." He just blinked and said, "No I am a jester nit a clown there's a difference." "Oh well hello Mr.Jester it's nice to meet you I'm Riccaro." "Oh you're the famous Riccaro I've been hearing about. I heard that you asked Momiji on a date." I nodded and he smiled a sinister looking smile. "Well watch your back foxes do have claws you know." I was confused on that statement. "What do you mean?" "She might hurt you. You never know." "You remind me of the Cheshire cat I've read in books." He looked unamused.

Xylo POV
Okay it is lunch time and Riccaro is still not back. What if something happened to him. I need to go and find him. As I leave the house I hear talking and see Riccaro with that Jyles dude. Oh heck no! I go over there and say, "Riccaro we must go home. It is lunch time and I made chicken nuggets." Riccaro's eyes lit up. "Chicken nuggies!" I glared at Jyles and he just smirked. "Well Riccaro be safe and remember what I told you." "Okay Mr. Jester. Me and Riccaro head back home. "Don't trust that dude he is evil." Riccaro made an O face and nodded.

Hope you enjoyed see you in the next oneshot.