You alright?

Okay so Jyles and Bryan will be dating in this one. Now onto the oneshot.

Bryan POV
Me and Jyles been staying at my mansion for the last 3 months. You see everyone has been harsh to me. They always call me a demon. It gets really upsetting when they say these things. I'm trying to change but they won't let me. "Hey Bryan do you want to watch a movie?" "Yea babe I'll be down in a minute." I get clothes on and head downstairs. When I get down there I saw Jyles has prepared a lot of yummy foods. "Mmm this looks delicious babe." "Only the best for you." I smiled at him and we began the movie marathon. I started to get hungry so I grab some of the popcorn.

Kayla POV
I realized I haven't seen Bryan in such a long time. I wonder if he is okay. Is he still hurt about what I said. Maybe I should go an apologize. I got up from my spot and hurried to Bryan's mansion. When I got there I knocked on the door. Jules answered and just looked at me and let me in. I follow him to the living room and see Bryan just eating popcorn. "Hey Bryan, I'm sorry about calling you a demon. I was just really stressed out that day and took it out on you." "It's fine Kayla I just didn't appreciate being called a demon even though I'm trying to change." "Will you come back to the camp? You been missing out on a lot of the trials." "I wont be coming back to the camp you guys can do that without me. I rather stay here and hang out with Jyles." "If that is what you want Bryan then so be it. Be safe and please think about coming back."
I left the mansion.

Bryan POV
"Maybe you should go back." I turned around and heard what Jyles said. "Jyles if I do that all that's going to happen is me getting hurt." "Bryan you need to go back someday what if Riccaro misses you or needs your help with love advice?" I start to think of my nephew he didn't care about my past and he always seems to help everyone. "Yea you're right I'll go back to camp. People there do need me." Jyles nodded and we cleaned up the house and worked out way all the way to the camp.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next one.