Lychee?

So its about to get crazy with all the tombjuice. Now onto the story

Lychee POV
I was heading to the abandoned house I found. You see the house has a bunch of tombjuice. I want to unleash havoc on the camp by making everyone drink the tombjuice. As I was heading to the house I didn't know two sneaky brothers were following me.

Davis POV
"Big bro where do you think middle bro is going?" "I dont know Riccaro but we got to keep following him." We kept following Lychee until he went into an abandoned house. Me and Riccaro quietly snuck into the house. We watched Lychee go into a laboratory it looked like and saw him making tombjuice. "Riccaro we should ask him whats up." Riccaro just nodded and ran out. "MIDDLE BRO WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Lychee dropped the wrong amount in and it blew up. "Hi Riccaro how did you find this place?" He said angrily. "Me and Davis followed you to this house making those weird drinks." Lychee looked over to where I was hiding and glared at me. "Why can't you guys trust me alone for a few minutes." "I wanted to make sure you were safe not making tombjuice." Lychee just signed and said "I thought it would be fun if I pranked everyone at camp." I started to think about that and laughed "Ok count me in." Lychee looked surprised and Riccaro said "I could taste test the Coca-Cola." I did not have the heart to tell him it wasn't Coca-Cola. Lychee smiled and hugged us saying thank you. We hugged back and said no problem. Lets just say we made lots of tombjuice and Riccaro turned into a frog.

So I have a bad headache and instead of pointing off doing oneshots I'm going to make them shorter. So sorry that its short I just have a headache and can't think right. Anyways leave reaquests in the comments and I'll get to them as soon as I can.