Drannus x Nad

I'm dont know if you mean tall dude so I'm just gonna assume. I dont know much about Drannus nor Nad well I know some about Nad. Now onto the story

Drannus POV
I wonder what this feeling I've been having for Nad is. Everytime I'm around him I start to freeze up and I get all blushy. I wonder if someone can help me. Maybe I'll talk to that Lychee fellow. I decided to head over to Lychee. Wants I got to his cabin I snuck in and woke him up. "Drannus what are you doing here?" "I have a question." "Go on." I breathed in and said "I've been feeling this feeling for awhile now. Everytime I talk to Nad I start to freeze up and blush." Lychee just laughed and said "That is called love." I must of had a funny face since he laughed even more. "What is love?" "Love is when you want to be with that person for the rest of your life." I just nodded and left. Should I tell Nad I like him? Maybe I will. I start to head over to meet up with Nad and then I saw him. "Hey Nad we need to talk." "Ok what's wrong buddy?" I breathed in them out and said "I love you. I just found out what love meant and it fits everything I feel about you. I hope you return my feelings." Nad just smiled and hugged me. "Of course I feel the same way." He grabbed me by the chin and kissed me. I smiled and kissed back. After that we just sat on his bed and cuddled.

Sorry that was short I dont know much about them but if this isn't what you want just tell me who Nad is since I was kinda confused. But if I got it right then lucky me. Anyways see you in the next one.