Weebs

So in this oneshot they will be having a Manga book club. They will also be showing off their collection of anime figurines. Now onto the oneshot.

Iroh POV
I was making tea since me, Cal, and Mario are having a Manga book club. At first I thought no one here would like anime but I'm happy there are people who do like it. I sat the tea on the table and started on some curry. Curry is so delicious. I added seasoning to the curry until I heard a knock. I tell them to come in and it was Mario. "Hey Iroh, I brought some chips and sushi for us to eat." "Thank you Mario right now I'm making curry." Mario nodded and sat down on the table setting everything he brought up. "Do you need any help?" I heard Mario say. "Dont worry I don't need help." I guess Mario nodded. There was another knock on the door and I told them to come in. "Hey guys I brought some anime we could watch." "Thank you Cal just set them by the TV." "Okay also the curry smells nice." "Thank you." Wants I got the curry done we all sat at the table and started to talk about the Naruto manga's. After that we played D-N-D. We all were enjoying the food and showing off some rare collections we have. After that we rewatched Sword Art Online and Fairy Tail. It was the best night and we scheduled for every Friday to be Anime night. Next Friday we began the same process but this time some more people joined us like Riccaro and Momiji. Riccaro never heard of anime and Cal wanted to introduce it to him. In the end Riccaro loves anime and is now addicted to it. Sadly Xylo was not happy about that.

Hope you enjoy and see you in the next oneshot