Riccaro x Momiji

Riccaro is big sad and Momiji comforts him this time. Momiji also spends the night but Xylo gets over protevtive when he sees Riccaro and Momiji cuddled up together. Now onto the oneshot.

Riccaro POV
I was reading a book about love and dating but it said that the only way for a girl to like you is if she wants to hang out with you. Sadly Momiji hasn't asked me to hang out and that makes me upset. Maybe I'm not good enough I mean she is like a queen and I'm just trash. I start to slowly cry until someone opened my door.

Momiji POV
Ever since the party all I could think about is Riccaro. He's just so cute and sweet. I wonder what he's doing now. Maybe I'll go check up on him Davis did say he was in the same pantheon as him. As I head over to the pyramid I see Davis outside. "Hey Davis." "Oh hey Momiji." "What's up?" "Well Riccaro is acting strange he just told me to go away and it sounded like he was crying. He also threw a book at me and it was about love and dating advice." I nodded maybe I should go in and check on him. As I make my way to his room I open it and walk in. I look over and see a bath full of lava. I think to myself, space boi got a lava bath. I see Riccaro on his bed crying. I go over to him and pat his back. "Riccaro what's wrong?" "M-Momiji what are you doing here?" "I came here to hang out but Davis told me you threw a book at him." "Y-Yes h-he walked in w-without asking for p-permission." I just nodded. "Well why are you crying?" "I just wish love was simple." "What do you mean?" "T-There's this girl I like and the book said they like you back if they ask to hang out." "That's not true some girls try to hide it until the boy asks." "B-But I don't know how to talk to girls." "Well you're talking to me fine." Riccaro just nodded and I hugged him. Crying must of made him sleepy so he fell asleep. I was going to leave until I also fell asleep.

Xylo POV
I went to go check up on Riccaro until I saw Momiji and Riccaro cuddling. Outside I thought it was cute but on the inside Momiji was dead if he messed up my sons innocence.

Hope you enjoy see you in the next oneshot.