Baby Lychee

So Brandeen went to go get milk and yes he's coming back dont worry. Anyways onto the story.

Lychee POV
After Brandeen left I turned dranked some of the tombjuice and turned into a baby. Im going to make Daveed cower in fear. I head downstairs and started messing everything up. I ruined all his pumpkin spice lattes and spilled it all on the carpet knowing Brandeen will be furious. Daveed came in and saw me and I looked at him. "Goo goo gaga b*tch." I started to pour Pumpkin Spice Latte all over the couch. Daveed just screamed and tried cleaning the mess up. "Dont bother you won't have it cleaned by the time dad gets home. It's all upstairs to. After Daveed cleaned the downstairs I instantly ruined the downstairs again. Daveed saw the mess and said "You are the devil's child." "You're not wrong." He spent the whole day cleaning the house while I kept running it with his favorite drink. Plus Brandeen won't know I did it since he knows I hate touching that stuff. Luckily I put gloves on to hide my finger prints. Wants Daveed finished dad came home and saw the mess and saw Daveed yelling at me.

Brandeen POV
As I got home I saw all of Daveed's favorite drinks on the furniture and ground. To make it worse I saw Daveed try to splash my son with it. I coughed letting them no my existence. Daveed seemed worried and I saw a baby Lychee. O wen tkver and started talking to Lychee. "Goo goo gaga." Guess he's a full blown baby. I picked him up and sat gim in his room. I started yelling at Daveed to clean this mess up. "But Lychee did it." "Lychee hates touching your disgusting drink. So obviously he wouldn't." Daveed looked down in defeat and said "Ok I'll clean this mess up." I just watched Daveed clean while I made me and Lychee some Lemonade. Lychee came down as his regular form and asked what happened. "Do you remember anything?" "The only thing I remember is Daveed going crazy on his drinks and getting it everywhere." I just laughed and gave him his lemonade. We both watched as Daveed cleaned up all the mess 'he' caused.

Author POV
Lychee has the biggest smug face ever. He went upstairs and grabbed his chalkboard that say Daveed vs Lychee. He wrote down Lychee 2 Daveed 0.

Lychee is the evident of beans oof. Can we get an F in the chat for the fallin tribute Daveed. Had to get stains out the carpet and couch. Anyways see you guys in the next one.