UNCLE

So this is cannon Bryan is now Riccaro's uncle. I 100% agree with this. He is going to be the best uncle ever. Now onto the oneshot.

Bryan POV
After meeting that red little cutie I decided maybe I should pay him a visit. I started heading over to the egyption patheon house. Wants I got there I knocked on Riccaro's door. He opened up and then hugged me saying "UNCLE BRYAN!" I just smiled at his cuteness "Hi Riccaro yes I am your uncle. You are so cute. Do you want to hang out with uncle Bryan?" "Yes I want to." "Well let's go I have some things for us to do." The first thing I plan on us doing is playing catch. "Ok Riccaro we will play catch." "Ooo this is a fun game." I throw the ball and he catches it. We keep throwing back in forth until he yeeted the ball. Little did we know the ball fell on River's head. "Ok well how about we go flying?" "But uncle I can't fly." "Here Riccaro you can ride Helios." I bring out Helios and Riccaro gets on and begins to fly. I obviously go behind him so if he falls I can catch him. I wonder how anyone could hate that adorable face. Riccaro looks so happy flying on Helios. After we landed we saw Mario. "Hi sparky!" I heard Riccaro say. "Hi Riccaro, Hey Bryan." "Hey Mario." "What are you two doing?" "I'm being the best uncle and hanging out with this cutie." Riccaro just made a cat face and me and Mario silently awed. "Well you two have fun I have to deal with an angry girlfriend." Mario started to leave but Riccaro looked upset. "What's wronf Riccaro?" "I want to date Momiji but I don't know how." I just smiled and said "Be patient and she will come to you." He smiled and thanked me. It was getting late but I really wanted to keep hanging out with Riccaro so I took him to my mansion. Wants we got to my mansion I put on Shrek and we begin watching that. I look over at Riccaro and saw him past asleep. I just smiled and tucked him in. Obviously I sat and made sure he was ok through out the night. He did tell me he has nightmares. As I looked at his peaceful face I just started to drift off until I was completely asleep.

Ight so this is adorable and Bryan is best uncle. See you in the next oneshot.