Davis x Moto

Oop the two bros are going to admit they like eachother. TW (Bro will be everywhere beware) Now onto the oneshot.

Davis POV
I was heading to Moto's house. We were going to play some board games and then go to the hot bath. (I forgot what they are called) On my way I decided to get him a gift because why not... Ok maybe I like him but I don't know how to tell him. He's my bro and I don't want to lose our bro ship. I'm heading into the Asian pantheon until I saw Momiji. "What up broette?" She did not look amuse. "I'm on my way to see how Bryan and Jyles are doing." "Oh cool." She looked at me and said "Who do you like?" My eyes widened "How did you know?" "Well you have a gift and you are blushing." I just signed and said "I have a crush on moto." Her eyes lit up "Well I hope he says yes." I signed and looked down "Broette I'm not asking him out I don't want to ruin our bro ship." She just made a hmph sound. She took out a eight ball and asked if Moto would like me. It said absolutely. "There now you should ask him out." "Do you really think I believe that?" She just signed and walked away. I started walking again and was right infront of Moto's house. I knocked and waited till he opened the door. "Whats up bro?" He said in his strong voice. "Nothing much bro. Just came for the hangout bro." "Then come in bro. I have bro opoly set." (The bro version of monopoly yes you can kill me now 🤣) "Thats cool bro." I head in and Moto gets some chips and pizza. As we play bro opoly Moto and me went to grab a chip and our hands touched. He pulled back but I blushed luckily he didn't see. "Sorry bro." "Its cool bro." "So how's your little bros bro?" "My little bros are doing good bro." After we finished up our game we went to the hot bath and started to get in. Moto looked at me and got closer to me. "Hey bro I need to tell you something." I looked at him confused "Yea what is it bro?" He took a breath and said "I love you bro. I always have bro. When I first met you bro." I smiled and said "I love you to bro. Momiji told me to tell you bro but I was scared bro." "Can I kiss you bro?" "Yea you can bro." Moto leaned in and kissed me until we heard "Wow bros didn't know you bros were dating bro." We looked over and saw Mikael. "Yea bro he my brofriend bro." I just laughed at the brofriend.

I feel like im going to be sick from writing bro so much it got bad that I kept referring to my dad as bro. Also I'm feeling great so you can start requesting again anyways see you in the next one hope you enjoyed.