I'm his mom! No I am!

It is the battle of the moms. Who will Riccaro pick to be his earth mom. In this oneshot Kay will overhear Riccaro calling Cal mom. This makes her jealous and after Riccaro left she went and talked to Cal about it. Now onto the oneshot.

Kay POV
I was walking around until I saw Riccaro and Cal. I was going to go up and talk to them until I heard, "Hey Mama Cal can I have some cookies?" "Of course you can Riccaro." Riccaro beamed and started to run for the mess hall. Riccaro called Cal mom? But I'm his mom." I dont know why I'm so mad about this. It's not a big deal. I go over to Cal and said, "So your mom know?" "Originally I uncle but now I'm mom. It's pretty funny." That made me mad that Riccaro just started calling him mom. "That's cool. Riccaro calls me mom to." "Yea I know I'm clearly the favorite mom." Oh no he didn't! "How are you the favorite?" "Well I actually hang out with him and give him things." "Well I am the all time camp counselor. I am always busy and can't be there for him that doesn't mean I don't care about him." "Well maybe try to care and he will like you more." All of a sudden Riccaro came back with a cookie. "MAMA KAY! WHERE IS DAD I WANT TO GIVE HIM THIS COOKIE!" As I said that they both look confused. "Why do you want to give your dad a cookie?" "Oh well he is ny favorite in camp since he puts up with me all the time." After Riccaro said that leaving me and Cal looked at eachother. "Wanna go and beat up Xylo for being the favorite?" "Lets do it!" I said. After that we found Xylo and both yeeted him away. Mom power will always be strong.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.