Pick me

This will be very short since I moved things to fast. Now onto the oneshot.

Jakey POV
I really miss Bryan Maybe I should tell him how I feel. I go over to Bryan's mansion and see a bunch of other boys surrounded by Bryan.

Inpu POV
Ever since Bryan came into my life I started to really like him. Maybe I should try and see what happens.

Davis POV
Bryan will definitely want to date me. I mean we been hanging out for such a long time.

Jyles POV
I will win over Bryan plus I'm sexy and he knows me longer than the others.

River POV
I will gladly kill all of these guys if they get in my way. Bryan belongs to me and only me.

Bryan POV
Omg so many boys trying to date me. I'm in gay heaven! "Bryan please take me back I still love you." Jakey said. Even though he is cute I already dated that one. "Bryan you know you wan to date me we've been hanging out at the onset for a long time." Davis is alright just a little to full of himself. "Bryan I will kill all your enemies if you date me. I'm madly in love with you and I always will be." I just looked at River. He's to clingy for my liking. "Come on Bryan I know magic and you already have my magical pot to summon me for cuddles whenever needed." All of them aren't working out. Until I see Inpu. He's just sitting there reading his book which makes him 10x cuter. Also those glasses are to die for. I think we have a winner. "Boys I have made my decision." Everyone stopped fighting and looked at me with hope in their eyes. "I chose...Inpu." Everyone was shocked including Inpu. "W-Why me?" "I choose Inpu since he has smart and has really cute glasses." Everyone just stopped and said okay that's fine. Except for River he looked like he was ready to kill. After everyone left I grabbed Inpu and started to cuddle with him. He cuddled me back so atleast he's used to me.

Hope you enjoy and see you in the next one.