Smoke and Mirrors

This will be a yandere type oneshot. I will be using the song "Smoke and Mirrors by LittleJaneyCakes" So in this oneshot Bryan has a nightmare that River tried to kill his boyfriend Inpu. Luckily he wakes up and sees Inpu is okay. Now onto the oneshot. TW (blood and death)

Bryan POV
I was in a meadow with Inpu but I saw River in the distance. "I never meant to call you out. I've always seen behind your smoke and mirrors." I started to yell at River but Inpu seemed to not notice. "Oh, sweetheart, please don't yell at me, It really isn't hard to see, the truth that's rotting underneath." "Inpu we should go home." "Okay I'll meet you back at home." I then go up to River. "Why are you spying on us?" "Why weren't you honest from the start? You know, I've always thought he must have liked you." That was making me passed off. "Leave me and Inpu alone." "He's just a temptress, don't you know? He'll say she loves you, even though, he only wants to steal your soul." After he said that I ran back home. "I'll save you!" That was the last thing I heard before it went dark. I then woke up and was in a marriage place. The only person there was River watching me and Inpu planning our wedding. "You said you'd always be my friend.
That we'd get married when we both got older, I'd never heard those words before, You made me long for something more, But then he tried to steal your love." I was screaming at Brayn but Inpu said, "Who are you screaming at?" H-He can't sehe him. "What's with that look? Do you really think I'm out of line tonight? STOP CALLING HIS NAME, If you play my game, he may just make it out alive." I started to run but the last thing I heard before it turned dark again was, "I love you!" All of a sudden I was on a rooftop River was there with something tied up. "Take my hand in yours and tell me that I'll Always be the one, Without you, my life means nothing, So just say you love me tonight." "I  LOVE YOU!" I said telling a lie. "And if you lie, This poor boy will have to die..." I was crying. "What's with that look? Do you really think I'm taking this too far? All you have to do, is swear that you'll be true, And I will let him go right now." I start to cry. Until he said one last thing chopping Inpu's head off. "I hate to play these games, But you're driving me insane. Won't you tell me that you'll stay, Now that he's not in the way?" I woke up after that and saw Inpu next to me.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.