I smell jealousy

So since people actually reads these just know I might incorporate some of you guys in these oneshots. So onto the story

Jyles POV
I was walking over to Bryan's cabin since I really miss him. You see I have a crush on the aphrodite kid. I just wish I could tell him. As I'm heading over there I heard Bryan talking to someone. "I really love this person and I don't know what to do." I deicded to go invisible and get a better view. I end up seeing River and Bryan. "Bryan dear I love you more then him." Bryand just smiled and said, "I guess you're right." At that moment I felt like my dreams were crushed. I started to feel this hatred towards River. I left right after that not hearing Bryan say, "But I don't love you I love Jyles." I decided to make a voodoo doll of River. I started to punch it which caused River to feel the pain.

River POV
All of a sudden it felt like I was punched in the stomach. Then it felt like I got stabbed in the chest. "Oof." What is going on?

Bryan POV
I need to find Jyles and and tell him how I feel. I looked everywhere but I couldn't find him. What if he doesn't like me back. What if he's dating Momiji. What if River was right. All these doubts were going through my head until I saw Momiji. "Hey Momiji have you seen Jyles?" "I saw him storm off to his cabin saying something about why does my crush like River." My eyes widened wants I realized he heard my conversation. He thinks I dont like him. I'm his crush... I need to find him now. I started running to his cabin. Wants I got there I see a voodoo doll of River and realize Jyles was jealous. I just laughed and snuck into his room. "Hey Jyles are you jealous of River?" He stopped in his tracks and said "N-No why would I be jealous. You can be with whoever you want." I just smirked and walked over to him. I looked him in the eye and said, "The only thing I want is you." I kissed him and he instantly kissed back. "I love you Jyles and I always have." He just smiled and said, "I love you way more." We hugged and ended up cuddling on the floor.

And just like that another chapter done. See you in the next.