Xylo x Mario

So Mario and Xylo are back at it again. In this oneshot Kayla will banish Xylo and Mario will start to worry and look for him. Also Kayla and Mario are not dating. This is season 1. Now onto the oneshot.

Mario POV
It's been a few months since Kayla kicked Xylo out of camp. You see Xylo was my only friend here and I really miss him. I walked around upset knowing how Xylo isn't there with me. You see I learned that I am in love with Xylo and now I can't tell him. Maybe I could go out and find him. Yea that's what I will do. I'll just lie and say I'm going on a quest. "Hey Kayla I'm leaving on a quest." "Okay Mario see ya." After I left camp I began my search for Xylo. It felt like I been in these woods for years but I was only in them for 3 days. I saw a cabin in the distance and went to investigate it. I knocked on the door and the person who opened it was Xylo. "XYLO YOU'RE OKAY I MISSED YOU!" As I said that I went and hugged Xylo. "How did you find me?" "I been searching for you for 3 days." "Mario you didn't have to come looking for me." "Well Xylo you see I realized I am in love with you. I wanted to tell you." "Mario I love you too." When he said that he went up to me and kissed me. Obviously I kissed back. I messaged Kayla I won't come back unless Xylo comes back. Now Xylo is back at camp and we are cuddling in his cabin watching movies.

Hope you enjoyed also if you make a request wait till after the first request to make another request im not mad just figured I should let you guys know. See you in the next oneshot.