Briana?

Bryan is now a cross dresser guys its happened. The gay bean will now be even more gay. So I will make him be wearing a dress so prepare your eyes. Onto the story.

Bryan POV
I wonder how Jyles would react if I cosplayed as a girl. I was looking at different cosplays I could do until I saw a fox one. He used to like that one fox girl Momiji right. Maybe he will love me being a fox girl. I started to put everything on and wants I was done I looked in the mirror.

Dang I looked sexy

Dang I looked sexy. I hope Jyles will like it. Since Jyles will be gone for awhile I decided to make a dinner date for us. After I finished setting up I watched some TV. It was getting dark and all of a sudden the door opened.

Jyles POV
I was walking to Bryan's cabin. Wants I opened the door I can't believe what I saw. Bryan is wearing a dress and has fox ears and tails. "Hi honey. I made us a romantic dinner." I looked over and saw the food. "Bryan why did you do this?" "My names Briana now and I figured you would like it if I cosplayed as a fox girl." I just smiled and kissed him-her. Wants we got to the food we sat down and started talking. I grabbed the radio and started to play some sweet jazz music.  Bryan smiled at me. "Thank you Briana for doing all of this." "Oh it was nothing I just wanted to show you how much I love you." Bryan got closer and closer to me until we started to kiss. That kiss turned into a make out session. Then all of a sudden we were on the couch. (You can imagine what happens yourself) I woke up with Bryan hugging me. I looked at the time and realized I had to go meet up with Momiji for the anniversary I'm doing for Bryan. Man do I love that boy. I was about to head out until I realized... I have hickeys everywhere. This is gonna hurt to explain.

Hmm got a little frisky don't cha think. Anyways thanks for all the support I been getting but as always leave a comment for the next request.