Movie night

Yay a movie night they will be watching a scary movie. This will also probably be short. Now onto the oneshot.

Xylo POV
We are making Riccaro happy and having a family movie night. Me and Riccaro are on our way to Bryan's mansion. Riccaro kept asking to watch a scary movie and I said if you get scared don't come crying to me. We make it there and knock on the door. Bryan opens the door and Jyles is hugging him from behind. "Hi Bryan, Jyles." "Hi uncles!" "Hi Riccaro! Hi Xylo." We enter and see Kayla and Mario. I go sit down next to Mario and Riccaro sits on the ground with Jyles and Bryan. Bryan already had IT on the TV and had popcorn ready. As we were watching it we heard whimpering. I didnt know where it was coming from so we just let it happen. Kayla started to cuddle up to Mario. Well now I know where the whimpering came from.

Riccaro POV
I hope no one heard me whimper. I told Xylo I wouldn't be scared. I just kept hiding myself. A very scary part came on and I excused myself to the bathroom. Wants I got in there I started to cry.

Kayla POV
The movie ended and we were concerned since Riccaro hasn't came out the bathroom yet. We all decided to stay the night. Bryan gave us our own rooms. Riccaro came out and he said, "I'm tired. Can I go to bed?" Xylo nodded and took him to his room. We all ended up going to sleep.

Author POV
In the middle of the night they heard a scream. They didn't worry about it.

Riccaro POV
I woke up screaming from a bad dream. I started to cry. I finally went back to sleep. I woke up from another nightmare and everyone came running into the room I was staying at. When I saw Xylo I ran and hugged him. "P-PLEASE D-DON'T L-LET P-PENNYWISE G-GET M-ME." Xylo signed and hugged me back. "I told you we shouldn't of watched a scary movie." "I'm sorry I should have listened." Everyone took turns hugging me. In the end I went to sleep with Xylo. He hugged me and told me no one will get you. I smiled and fell asleep. He kept his promise nothing got to me.

That is adorable and this happened when I was a kid with Nightmare on elm street. Anyways see you in the next one.