Werewolf and a cat?

So in this oneshot Bryan will turn back into a werewolf and will go to the egyption patheon. After he gets there he goes to Inpu and asks him for help. Inpu starts to make a cure while Bryan tried to get his attention. Now onto the oneshot.

Bryan POV
So Lychee asked if I could make him some more tombjuice and I said sure. As I was making it I ended up dropping some of it on me. Jist great I start to feel fuzzy and I notice a tail. I go and look in the mirror to see I have wolf ears and a wolf tail. "Cral what am I going to do? Maybe my boyfriend can help me." I go over to the camp and head to my boyfriend's room. Wants I got there I opened his door and walked in. He looked at me confused but blushed when he saw my new features.

Inpu POV
"What happened to you love?" "Well Lychee needed some more tombjuice and I said I could make it for him and I ended up spilling it on me." Inpu just laughed and I glared at him. "Ok ok let me help. I have a cure I just need to make it." Bryan nodded and sat on my bed. He is so adorable I honestly don't want to change him. I start to get to work when Bryan started making adorable sounds. My face had to be fully red hopefully he doesn't notice.

Bryan POV
I looked over at Inpu and saw his face fully red. Hmm maybe I should mess with him a little. I silently get up and stand behind him. I ten put my hands around his waist and whisper in his ears. "Hey Inpu what did wolf catch your tongue~" "W-What Bryan what is going on with you?" "Oh come on you know for a fact you enjoy it~" Inpu tried to keep working but everytike he did I would nip at his neck. "Come on dont be shy~" After I got my satisfaction out of that I went and sat back down. Inpu then came over to me and gave me the potion. "Now drink this." I dranked it and returned back to normal. "Thank you Inpu I love you." "I love you to!"

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.