Lychee x Dranne

So I have no idea what to do with this one so I'm just going to make it a part 2 from the last one I did. Now onto the oneshot.

Lychee POV
I was walking out my cabin when I saw Dranne walk out to. The only reason I knew it was Dranne since his hair is orange. "Hey Lychee~." I look over and realized how close Dranne is. "Hey Dranne." "So Drannus told me he would be gone for the week so I thought what better than to spend it with my evil muffin." "M-Muffin?" "Yes you're my little muffin." I blushed 50 shades of red. "So what do you want to do then Dranne?" "Well we are going out to eat and then we will watch the stars." "Sounds lovely." "Good I'll pick you up at 5." He kissed me on the cheek and I just blushed.

~5 hours later~
I was hanging out with Riccaro and Davis. I told them about my date and they instantly squealed. Dranne all of a sudden came up behind me and said, "Awe you're talking about me! You must really love me." I just blushed while Davis smirked. "Lets go Dranne. Bye guys." They waved bye and me and Dranne went into the woods where a there was a table lit dinner. We sat down and began to eat. "So what do you want to do the rest of the week?" "Oh well spend it with my muffin." I almost spit put my drink. I'm going to have to get used to him calling me muffin. "So where did you get a confidence boost?" "Wants my muffin told me he liked me." I just blushed. We finished eating and laid down looking at the stars. "This is such a beautiful night." "You dang right it is muffin." We cuddled up and I ended up falling asleep.

Hope you enjoy see you in the next oneshot.