Not Riccaro

Riccaro gets possessed and sees Xylo and just fights the possession and cuddles Xylo for the rest of the day. Also for Ritchie's new origins video of him telling Momiji he likes her. Why do I feel like the bean is going to get rejected is that just me? Now onto the oneshot.  TW (very sad, slight mention of death)

Riccaro POV
I was having another nightmare but this time it was about Set. He told me that my necklace has a meaning and if I want to find out about it I must let the power consume me. So here I am looking into the mirror holding my necklace. "I will let the power consume me." All of a sudden I blacked out and reappeared in a weird place with chains all over me. "Where am I?" "Well young Riccaro you are stuck in your mind. I am controlling your body to take over the world. That is why Typhon made you go to Earth to begin with." "Who are you? And I don't want to hurt my family and friends." "Family and friends please I'm your dad... Your actual dad." I just started to cry. "Would you like to see what you have done. And don't worry they already know I'm controlling you." A bubble appeared infront of me. Jyles and Bryan were badly hurt, so was all my other friends. My brothers they are crying. "Help me!" "They can't help or hear you young Riccaro." All of a sudden I see a scene with Xylo. "Riccaro?" "Dad can you hear me?" I yelled out. "Yea Riccaro! How do you stop this?" "I-I don't know." Xylo just signed. I started to fight back until I got knocked out.

~2 months later~
I hear people talking. "Just give up Xylo he is dead that blow shouldn't of lasted for 2 months." "No Kayla I wont give up he is still alive and I know it." "D-Dad, M-Mom?" I said very quietly. I all of a sudden feel someone hug me and I see dad. "Dad did we win?" "No we didn't Riccaro." "I-I'm sorry I had a dream about the necklace and I got curious." "It's okay Riccaro let's go get you some food." As we went to the cafeteria all my friends and family were there. When they saw me some people started to cry. Lychee, Davis, Bryan, and Soren all ran up and hugged me. How long was I gone? That doesn't matter I'm hungry.

Okay so I may of cried while writing that dang that was so sad but see y I u in the next oneshot.