Brandeen takes care of his son

This is Brandeen actually caring for his son I mean student. On to the story.

Brandeen POV
I was sitting around the house until Lychee came in. "Where were you Lychee?" "I was hanging with Riccaro and his new dad." I just smiled and said, "That must of been fun." I did not like what came next. "Yea Michael gave me ice-cream for dinner." I'll have a talk with him later on. "Hey Lychee, you wanna watch a movie with me." He looked confused. "Sure but why." I didn't say anything I just looked down. You see I've always wanted a son I just figured I would end up like my dad. "I wanted to be a father figure to you..." Lychee just smiled and hugged me. "Can I call you dad?" "Of course you can son." We just smiled and hugged. He picked out his favorite movie and I made popcorn and put M&M's, Reese cups, and other candy type items. After we finished watching the movie we pulled out a board game. We played the fierce battle the most dangerous game of all UNO. It was horrible everyone was screaming. After that we went out to the park and played soccer. Lychee kicked the ball and hit me in the nuts. Lets just say I went down real quick. We kept doing a lot of fun father-son type things. We went on a walk and laughed everytine we tripped someone. We may if also almost got in trouble with the law. Wants we got back Lychee fell asleep. I tucked him into bed and started thinking about stuff to do tomorrow.

Lychee POV
I woke up and went downstairs. I hope yesterday wasn't a dream. When I went to the kitchen I saw dad making a big breakfast. "Whats the big breakfast for." He just smiled at me and ruffled my hair. "I'm having a friend over." I smiled hoping it was anyone but Daveed. You see Daveed always gets dad's attention. When the door open guess who I saw. Barney just kidding it wa Daveed equivalent to Barney. "Hey Brandeen. Hey Lychee." He said Brandeen's name happily but then sounded rude when he said my name. After breakfast we played Uno again. Daveed kept yelling at me since I played the card Brandeen needed to win. Dad didn't seem to notice this at all. It started to get dark and dad hasn't talked to me in awhile. He's to busy talking to Daveed. "You know Lychee is a nuicence why do you keep him around." I almost cried until I saw the best thing ever. My dad kicked literally kicked Barney I mean Daveed out. "You ever talk bad about my kid I will chop you up to bits." I smiled and hugged him. Obviously he hugged back. I'm glad he's my dad.

Wholesome family content for you guys how you enjoyed. See you in the next one.