Fight for your love

This will definitely be short since I don't know what to do with it. Now onto the oneshot. TW (blood, Major character death) This will also be a song chapter. The song I will be using is Hide & Seek by Juby Phonic.

Inpu POV
Me and Bryan were just sitting down cuddling failing to notice. That a certain someone was watching us. It was gettinf dark so I told Bryan that I should get home and he kissed me goodnight. As I made it back to the pyramid in the distance I see someone. It was River?

Author POV
River got closer to Inpu and started to sing. "Ding Dong hurry up I'm waiting. Far too late to run." As he said that he was holding a knife and Inpu went into the pyramid trying to hide. "Staring through the door
No escape from my cold gaze now
Tearing through your eyelids
Creeping close to see you nearer." "Ding Dong hurry up and run now. So that we can play. Tag on this special day of fun now." As River said that Inpu ran into his room and hid in the closet. "Ding Dong hurry up I'm in now. Better run and hide. So I can never find you peeking." River started to check in all the rooms luckily no one woke up. "Thumping down the hallway. Footsteps on an old wood floor board. Breathing in a whisper
I can hear it getting closer." River start to slowly head up the steps. "No No You can never hide. I can see you there. No No You can never hide. I can see your hair. No No You can never hide. I can see your scared. No No You can never hide." River found Inpu's room. "Knock Knock I'm affront your bedroom. And I'm coming in. Don't need a key or pin to help me. Knock Knock I'm inside your bedroom. Cant see where you've hid. But worry not, the game is ending." River looks underneath the bed. "Look under the bed sheets. Clever boy to keep me guessing. Cannot find a body." River's eyes drifted over to the closet. "But I haven't checked the closet." River opened the door and saw Inpu cowering in there. "Ding Dong Here you are and.... Ding Dong I have won this game. Now it's your turn. Ding Dong I have won this game. Now it's your turn. Ding Dong I have won this game. Now it's your turn. Ding Dong It was such a shame." River took the knife but before he could do anything a sword choped off his head. "Ding Dong You can never hide. No one else is left. Ding Dong This is my goodbye." Inpu looked up and saw Bryan standing there. They instantly hug as Inpu starts to cry.

Did you really think I would kill off Inpu heck no. Also sorry to the River fans anyways see you in the next oneshot.