Riccaro is a cat

Riccaro will drink the grape juice again but instead of it turning him humam he will now become a cat without knowing it until everyone mention it. Now onto the oneshot. Also they said to mention everyone I dont know everyone at the top of my head but I'll try my best.

Riccaro POV
I was drinking some grape juice since I wanted to look like Davis. After I dranked it I went outside where Davis and Lychee are waiting. They both had an awe face. "What's wrong guys." "You have cat ears!" Davis ran up and started to let me. I start to purr and then Lychee comes up and do the same to my other side. "G-Guys stop. *softly purrs*" "Everyone need to see this Davis." "Welly Lychee everyone is in the cafeteria right now lets go there." We got to the cafeteria and Lychee made an announcement. "Everyone settle down Riccaro dranked more timbjuice and instead of him being human he got turned into something else." Everyone looked afraid until me and Davis walked in.

Author POV
Everyone had stars in their eyes. The first one that came up was Momiji and Mania. "Awww you're so cute Riccaro!" Riccaro just purrs as Mania begin to pet his ears. Momiji is expecting his ears and tail. "Why is your tail so fluffy?" "W-What do you mean?" Riccaro stuttered. "Aww you are so cute." Davis then went infront of Riccaro. "Okay you had your time someone else may come up and expect him. The next people up were Bryan and Jyles. "Hi there Riccaro it's uncle Bryan and Jyles." "Hi uncle." Riccaro said happily. Bryan almost died of cuteness until Davis grabbed a vacuum and suck his soul back into his body. Jyles was petting my tail and I let out a purr. "Okay enough someone else come up." Mev then came up. "Hey there Riccaro, Edgar wanted to see you. All of a sudden Edgar placed his claw on Riccaro's tail and this caused Riccaro to yip. "Owie!" Edgar looked upset and trued to cuddle up to Riccaro. Riccaro accepted the apology and Mev and Edgar leave. Next ones up were Solis, Inpu, and Magnus. Inpu and Magnus didn't look inpress while Solis was moving my ears in different places. "Can you please stop Solis?" I said as my tail went inbetween my legs and my ears plopped down. "I'm sorry Riccaro it's just so cute." Riccaro smiled as they leave then Mario, Kayla, and Nad came up. They just looked at the ears and said, "We will find a cure dont worry child." "Thank you guys." Then Soren, Coleus, and Cassi shows up. "Hi brother and his friends." "Hi Riccaro." Coleus and Cassi said. Soren was looking down at the floor. "Soren are you alright?" All of a sudden Soren goes and tackles Riccaro hugging him. "I want you to stay like this forever." It took 10 people to pry Soreb off of Riccaro. Lastly Xylo came up. "Hi dad." "Riccaro you are so cute but don't ever drink anymore grape juice and just be yourself." Riccaro nodded. After that Xylo took Riccaro away and fanboy (this auto corrected to cannot) while no body was watching. Xylo did not want to be embarrassed or called out for being a fan boy.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.