Were here for you

More sad and depressing but will be wholesome still. TW (cutting, attempted suicide) Now onto the story.

Bryan POV
Why can't people just understand the past is the past. I didn't mean to harm anyone I wasn't in control. I grabbed the blade and started to cut in deep wounds on my arms and legs. I wonder what happened to Brandeen and Daveed. As I keep cutting I see a rope in the distance. I grab the rope and start to tie a noose. After I do that I hang it up and proceed to jump. Now you may be wondering what drove me to do this well I'll tell you. It started at 7:00 this morning I was talking with Mario about eternity. He didn't tell me much but I could tell he was talking about the corruption. "Bryan why did you even allow the seductive rose to control you?" I jist stopped and looked at him. "I couldn't control it." "Well you did end up hurting a lot of people." I looked down and said "I got to go Kay needed my help with something." He just said see ya and I started my way until I sae Kay. "Hey Kay is it really my fault for the corruption when I couldn't control anything?" "Yes and no you are strong you shouldn't have let it take control without a fight. But you didn't mean to hurt anybody." I looked down again so it is my fault. Why won't nobody forgive me. If they did it they would forgive themselves. Why won't anyone forgive me. (Mikan Vibes) That's why I'm here wishing my life would expire. As I was about to jump Jyles came in and stopped me. I just looked at him and cried. He bandaged my arms and legs then made me some green tea. "Bryan don't ever do that to yourself. You are amazing beautiful handsome and smart. I can't risk losing you too..." I just looked at him trying to see if any of it was a lie. He was full heartily telling the truth. I smiled and hugged him. He made me look at him then he kissed me. I obviously kissed back. We sat there and cuddled while watching a movie. I'm glad he walked in when he did or I wouldn't of gotten to find out if my crush liked me back. I'm glad he did like me back. Maybe the gods are on my side still.

Jyles and Bryan are life. They are my favorite ship so far in this series. Anyway leave your requests and I'll see you in the next one.